What is Lemonet?
Lemonet is a children’s fashion brand designed and manufactured in Spain, in a sustainable and responsible way, using only organic cotton, creating garments that connect with children through vibrant prints, comfortable shapes and pleasant fabrics.
Lemonet is a brand committed to the environment, society and the well-being of future generations.
How is sustainable clothing created/manufactured?
Sustainable clothing is created in a way that during the manufacturing and distribution process minimizes the impact on the environment, makes efficient use of the necessary natural resources and respects the human rights of the workers involved.
What does sustainable fashion look for?
Sustainable fashion seeks to create quality and durable clothing, whose manufacturing and distribution processes guarantee the rights of the workers involved and do not compromise the well-being of future generations.
This is achieved by optimizing the use of natural resources and local and artisanal production.
What are the characteristics of sustainable clothing?
- Choice of natural fibers from organic and responsible cultivation.
- Craftsmanship in decent working conditions
- Local production, thus minimizing the carbon footprint.
- Demand-driven manufacturing to avoid waste due to overproduction.
Benefits of consuming locally manufactured sustainable clothing:
- Reduced consumption of garments with a polluting lifespan and not respectful of workers’ rights.
- Support to the local community and economy.
- Obtaining a quality and durable garment, carefully elaborated.
- Minimization of the carbon footprint by eliminating more than 7000km of transportation, compared to garments manufactured in Asia.